Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Lust of My Soulful Dreams (Mini Fiction and Poetry)




chasing rainbow by Judy Underwood /Google.com


Thursday Flash Fiction Week 28: Innocence and Dreams


I care for my innocent soul,
Though I worship sadness as well,
I care not where my dreams go,
when bubbling rainbow refuses to dwell.
#
Up high I fly my childish dreams,
Gazing through days in wild eyes,
Smiling to believe how water runs down the streams,
until it joins ocean before it dies.
#
I cannot if my innocence plays a trick,
to me life is simply a game,
I see inspirations and imaginations thin and thick,
keep dreaming then the feeling is not the same.
#
i shall never close my eyes
and never fold my wondrous arms,
I will help if a friend cries
just because her dreams has done her harms!

23 comments:

Rebecca Victorya Clinton said...

I love dreaming.

Tifiny ishare Moon said...

lovely imaginations.

Dawn said...

Really very innocent and I loved it :)
Keep it up
Cheers
Dawn

dsnake1 said...

the first two lines grab my attention immediately! great rhythm and rhyme. :)

Helen Rice Obama said...

powerful write.

Riika Shawn Henry said...

yes, open your eyes.
act wise.

Myrna R. said...

Lovely poem. It gives me the sense of someone with a multidimensional spirit (which we all are) who is self-aware of her happiness, sadness and everything in between. Really nice write.

Jacobean Manson Gay said...

reflective.

Aya Wilson said...

powerful efforts.

Justin Penter Wood said...

splendid.

Morton Monica Evans said...

great.

Sarah Glenwool Bush said...

do whatever you wish.

Belinda Williamson Bona said...

very good.

Silverfox Goldwolf Jolie said...

great words.

Iremonger Doorbell Pickens said...

i hear you.

Minn AlFrederick Romney said...

yep, keep your innocent dreams fly.

Iris Huswiferyman Murphy said...

perfectly fabulous.

angelacohan321 said...

Very touching...

Rachel Collegewood Schapiro said...

love it.

Marcie Automatic Constantin said...

truly admirable.

India Monitor Watson said...

cool.

Nataeven FairyAn Fallin said...

imagination is the key, divine poem.

Chevrefeuille said...

Awesome poem ... love the deeper meaning ... give never up dreaming.